Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default horizontal scroll bar

I have a document open in xcel and I cannot figure out how to get the
horizontal scroll bar to be bigger. I mean I have zoomed out to see if I
have anything "out in space", but there is nothing. The problem is I have
freeze panes on the first column, and if I hit the horizontal scroll over it
takes me way to far. The tab is real small. I only want to be able to scroll
side to side the size of my document, not every possible cell there is.
Please help.

--
Brian Wehrs
Bradley Thompson Tool Co.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can have a different last used cell than the one excel uses.

If you hit ctrl-end, I bet you're taken far to the right (of what you expect).

Visit Debra Dalgleish's site to see a way to reset this last used cell:
http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

Brian Wehrs wrote:

I have a document open in xcel and I cannot figure out how to get the
horizontal scroll bar to be bigger. I mean I have zoomed out to see if I
have anything "out in space", but there is nothing. The problem is I
have freeze panes on the first column, and if I hit the horizontal
scroll over it takes me way to far. The tab is real small. I only want
to be able to scroll side to side the size of my document, not every
possible cell there is. Please help.

--

Dave Peterson