Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Change the weekends

Dears,
I want to calculate the working-days of my subordinates and I usually I use
the function NETWORKDAYS but in this country the weekends are Saturday and
Friday?!
What should I do?
BR
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

If you don't use the Holidays argument of Networkdays you can use

=SUMPRODUCT(1*(WEEKDAY(ROW(INDIRECT(A1&":"&B1)))<6 ))

Or to include the Holidays argument use this with holidays in C1:C8

=SUMPRODUCT(1*(WEEKDAY(ROW(INDIRECT(A1&":"&B1)))<6 ),--(ISNA(MATCH(ROW(INDIRECT(A1&":"&B1)),$C$1:$C$8,0)) ))

--
Mike

question.

"Sadad" wrote:

Dears,
I want to calculate the working-days of my subordinates and I usually I use
the function NETWORKDAYS but in this country the weekends are Saturday and
Friday?!
What should I do?
BR

How do I change weekends from Sat, Sun to Fri, Sat in networkdays Suresh Excel Worksheet Functions 3 August 6th 09 02:24 PM
Weekends JRD Excel Worksheet Functions 6 June 30th 09 05:06 PM
calculations of weekends only tmj8901 Excel Worksheet Functions 2 May 29th 09 06:20 PM
Weekends Bob[_6_] Excel Worksheet Functions 9 June 8th 07 01:30 PM
WEEKENDS VS. WEEKDAYS TLAngelo Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 7 May 12th 06 05:31 PM