Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default In Excel, changing a range of cells to all caps.

I would like to know how to change a range of cells from mixed- or lower-case
to all upper-case in Excel.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,
in another column enter

=upper(A1)

I assume that A1 is the cell where you have the text, copy formula down

"antonioejones612" wrote:

I would like to know how to change a range of cells from mixed- or lower-case
to all upper-case in Excel.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

By formula............see UPPER function in help

Sub Upper()
Dim Cell As Range
Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each Cell In Selection