Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can a cell be turned on or off?

A1=B1*C1+D1
A2=B2*C2+D2
A3=B3*C3+D3
A4=B4*B4+B4

I would like to be able the have the total in any one of the A cells to add
up only if the cell is click on. In other words, can a cell be turned off or
on as needed?

--
Joe
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Right click sheet tabview codeinsert this

Private Sub Worksheet_BeforeDoubleClick _
(ByVal Target As Range, Cancel As Boolean)
If Target.Column < 1 Then Exit Sub
'B1*C1+D1
tr = Target.Row
Target.Value = Cells(tr, 2) * _