Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Don't want a (C) in a cell and it turned to a copyright symbol

How do I type (C) into a cell without it turning into a copyright symbol.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Tools|Auto correct options

Enter c on the left side and delete the entry
--
Mike

question.

How do I type (C) into a cell without it turning into a copyright symbol.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

EXCEl 2007

Office Button

Excel Options

Proofing

AutoCorrect Options . . .

AutoCorrect tab

In the replace section you should find (c) / click on it / Delete

Thanks.