Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default which date in cells add up to a certain cell

Hi, I would like to know if there is a way to find out which rows add up to
a certain dollar amount. For example, I have 134 rows of different dollar
amounts and would like know which rows would add up to $11,464.95. I would
like to know exactly which row A3, A9, A100, A99, etc.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance,

Kerri
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions