Patti Bowles

Default Merging Cells when one cell is a date

I am trying to merge two cells using the formula: =A2&", "&B2. B2 is a date
and when it merges it switches the date to a series of numbers. I have tried
changing the cell formating but I don't seem to be able to get it to merge
the date without loosing it's formating.

Any help would be appreciated.