Rahul

Default Protection for formulas

I am creating a user template for a rankings program. I was wondering if
there was a way to lock a sheet (or even the whole file) so that nothing can
be modified. However, I do want the user to be able to change data, input
their own numbers and names, etc. I just do not want them to change the
formulas. Is this possible?

Basically, here is what I want to do:
I have columns set up like this
A1 B1 C1
enter name in any order here automatically sorts into order puts
on sheet

I want users to change the names on C1, but if a name is entered into A1
again then it will be appropriatly placed (even if it overwrites a name in
the C column)
Does this make sense?
TIA