cben

Default protection on excel forms

How can I remove cell protection or prevent it from being on a document? I
use a standard excel form at work and certain fields keep carrying
protection. However, the person who created the documents did not even know
they were being saved with a password protection. I have tried several fixes
from the excel help but have not had any luck yet...thanks!
Frank Kabel

Hi
have you tried using 'Tools - Protection' to disable this?

--
Regards
Frank Kabel