Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default If function with format

=if(a10,a1,"")
A1 "text" or "number" in red color
I want to print the value of cell A1 in Cell B1 with its format if above
condition is true. Is it possible ?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Use conditional formatting in B1. Set font color to Red when B1's value is
equal to A1's value. It won't matter if A1 is empty or has a value <= 0, as
it won't appear in B1 anyhow.

I was almost tempted to say to just set font color for B1 to Red. Seems to
me that would work (I'm almost positive it will), but there's probably
something I'm missing somewhere or that hasn't been revealed that would mess
with that rather simple solution.