Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to link the content of a cell with a related list of items

I have a workbook that I created for tst item analysis. On the main worksheet
is used to enter sudent's response for every multiple-choice question. on
another worksheet which is the summary, I wrote a formula that allows me to
sknow how many students choose choice 1, choice 2, choice 3,choice 4 for a
given question. My challenge is to click on that number of student in the
cell to display the list of students who chose cjoice 1, 2, 3, or 4. How canI
do that please?
--
Ti Moy
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Here's a formulas model to achieve the underlying objectives:
http://cjoint.com/?chjHCSWehb
Unravel_Choices.xls
Based on the question# selected in G1, the full list of names for each
choice: 1 - 4 will appear directly below the choice#, with names neatly
packed at the top
Success? celebrate it, hit YES below
--
Max
Singapore
"pasket_YM" wrote:
I have a workbook that I created for tst item analysis. On the main worksheet
is used to enter sudent's response for every multiple-choice question. on
another worksheet which is the summary, I wrote a formula that allows me to
sknow how many students choose choice 1, choice 2, choice 3,choice 4 for a
given question. My challenge is to click on that number of student in the
cell to display the list of students who chose cjoice 1, 2, 3, or 4. How canI
do that please?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank a lot for your quick reply. My question is the following: In the cell
that contains the number of students that choose question n, can we have a
link which when clicked, displays the list of students that belong to that
group only?
--
Ti Moy

"pasket_YM" wrote:
I have a workbook that I created for tst item analysis. On the main worksheet
is used to enter sudent's response for every multiple-choice question. on
another worksheet which is the summary, I wrote a formula that allows me to
sknow how many students choose choice 1, choice 2, choice 3,choice 4 for a
given question. My challenge is to click on that number of student in the
cell to display the list of students who chose cjoice 1, 2, 3, or 4. How canI
do that please?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I have an intervention sheet that is design almost the sameway as the one you
suggested. But when you have a set of 39 questions with 100 kids who take the
test, it becomes overwhelming. I appreciate your help very much and will if I
ca work around your formula to make suit what I need to do.
--
Ti Moy