Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pasket_YM pasket_YM is offline

Default How to link the content of a cell with a related list of items

I have an intervention sheet that is design almost the sameway as the one you
suggested. But when you have a set of 39 questions with 100 kids who take the
test, it becomes overwhelming. I appreciate your help very much and will if I
ca work around your formula to make suit what I need to do.
--
Ti Moy

"Max" wrote:

But doesn't the earlier provide you with a viable alternative?
--
Max
Singapore
"pasket_YM" wrote:
Thank a lot for your quick reply. My question is the following: In the cell
that contains the number of students that choose question n, can we have a
link which when clicked, displays the list of students that belong to that
group only?