Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pasket_YM pasket_YM is offline

Default How to link the content of a cell with a related list of items

Thank a lot for your quick reply. My question is the following: In the cell
that contains the number of students that choose question n, can we have a
link which when clicked, displays the list of students that belong to that
group only?
--
Ti Moy

"Max" wrote:

Here's a formulas model to achieve the underlying objectives:
http://cjoint.com/?chjHCSWehb
Unravel_Choices.xls
Based on the question# selected in G1, the full list of names for each
choice: 1 - 4 will appear directly below the choice#, with names neatly
packed at the top
Success? celebrate it, hit YES below
--
Max
Singapore
"pasket_YM" wrote:
I have a workbook that I created for tst item analysis. On the main worksheet
is used to enter sudent's response for every multiple-choice question. on
another worksheet which is the summary, I wrote a formula that allows me to
sknow how many students choose choice 1, choice 2, choice 3,choice 4 for a
given question. My challenge is to click on that number of student in the
cell to display the list of students who chose cjoice 1, 2, 3, or 4. How canI
do that please?