Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default numbers in numerical order

I put my number in A:1 and need the system to add the rest in numerical order
all the way to A:52. I do not remember what to do...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
CM CM is offline

select your range to fill then from the Edit menu, choose Fill and Series --
buttons are Columns and Linear, step value = 1
--
hope to help,
cm

"lost~dispatcher" wrote:

I put my number in A:1 and need the system to add the rest in numerical order
all the way to A:52. I do not remember what to do...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

In cell A2 put the following formula:
=A1+1

Then copy down to A52

Dave

"lost~dispatcher" wrote:

I put my number in A:1 and need the system to add the rest in numerical order
all the way to A:52. I do not remember what to do...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Right-click on the fill handle of A1 and drag down to A52

Release and "Fill Series"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP