andrew

Default sort worksheets in numerical order

how can I sort worksheets into numerical or alpha order
Ken Wright

Try he-

http://cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"andrew" wrote in message
how can I sort worksheets into numerical or alpha order

Gord Dibben

Andrew

Either drag them around or use VBA code.

Chip Pearson has the code.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP