Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How can you attach an e-mail into an excel worksheet?

I want to attach an e-mail into an excel worksheet. The formula I have seen
is =EMBED("Package","") But not sure how I can do it. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Go to Insert - Object, From file. Navigate to the email you want to embed.
Note the options who can choose to change icon or how it is links.

You can then double-click on the object to access the email.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M