Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can I attach just 1 worksheet of an Excel spreadsheet to an email

I have one school budget spreadsheet with individual worksheets for each
grade level. If I want to email each grade just their worksheet, is that
possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes this is possible

You can insert a sheet template in your workbook
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/templates.htm

Or use code (Outlook)
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail5.htm

Or (Outlook,Outlook Express and Windows mail)
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail5.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"NRV Hokie Fan" <NRV Hokie wrote in message
I have one school budget spreadsheet with individual worksheets for each
grade level. If I want to email each grade just their worksheet, is that
possible?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi,
see this site...