Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Wk

Default How to attach an excel workbook to an email using a hyperlink?

I have created a hyperlink in Excel that links to email (where the email
address and subject line are automatically filled out). I now want the Excel
workbook to be attached as an attachment to this email. How can I do this?
I tried using a macro, but it doesn't seem to work (my knowledge of macros is
very, very limited).

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Damon Longworth

Have a look here for code samples using VBA:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--
Damon Longworth

2006 East Coast Excel User Conference