Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can I attach 1 worksheet from an excel spreadsheet to an email

I have a school budget in one excel spreadsheet with different worksheets for
each grade level. Is it possible to email just a particular grade's
worksheet rather than the entire budget document?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right click on the tab you want to email and click Move or Copy.

then select new book from the drop down, click create a copy, and
finally click ok.

save the new work book with only 1 sheet in it and email that.

On Jul 10, 2:41*pm, NRV Hokie Fan
wrote:
I have a school budget in one excel spreadsheet with different worksheets for
each grade level. *Is it possible to email just a particular grade's
worksheet rather than the entire budget document?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I reply with this in your other thread

Yes this is possible

You can insert a sheet template in your workbook
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/templates.htm

Or use code (Outlook)
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder2/mail5.htm

Or (Outlook,Outlook Express and Windows mail)
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/folder1/mail5.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"NRV Hokie Fan" wrote in message ...
I have a school budget in one excel spreadsheet with different worksheets for
each grade level. Is it possible to email just a particular grade's
worksheet rather than the entire budget document?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This was answered earier by Ron de Bruin.

Everything you need for emailing from Excel can be found at Ron's site.

Note he has a sendmail add-in available for download.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP