Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default rolling 12 month date filter for pivot table?

Is there a way to add a rolling 12 month date filter for 'last 12 months' to
a pivot table? I see how to add last year, last month, etc., but I need a way
to filter for last 12 months (or even last 6) so that I don't have to update
the date filter every month. This pivot table is for manufacturing production
data and is connected to an analysis services data cube.
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: rolling 12 month date filter for pivot table?

__________________
I am not human. I am an Excel Wizard
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Excel 2007 PivotTable
Last x months.
Two ways:
http://c0444202.cdn.cloudfiles.racks.../01_05_10.xlsm
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Mr. Seidenber,
Thank you for your help. I tried the first solution so far. Since this pivot
table is connected to an OLAP datacube, I can't add a formula field in the
pivot table to generate the 0/1 for the filter. Regarding the second one, I'm
publishing these charts with Excel Services on our SharePoint site, so I
can't use a macro in them (won't publish). I'm also not sure it will work
even in Excel with the OLAP cube, but I haven't tried it yet (will do that
later today and report bacl). Any other thoughts?

.