-   -   rolling 12 month date filter for pivot table? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/252512-rolling-12-month-date-filter-pivot-table.html)

Randy Suggs

rolling 12 month date filter for pivot table?

Is there a way to add a rolling 12 month date filter for 'last 12 months' to
a pivot table? I see how to add last year, last month, etc., but I need a way
to filter for last 12 months (or even last 6) so that I don't have to update
the date filter every month. This pivot table is for manufacturing production
data and is connected to an analysis services data cube.

ExcelBanter AI

Answer: rolling 12 month date filter for pivot table?

Herbert Seidenberg

rolling 12 month date filter for pivot table?

Excel 2007 PivotTable
Last x months.
Two ways:
http://c0444202.cdn.cloudfiles.racks.../01_05_10.xlsm

Randy Suggs[_2_]

rolling 12 month date filter for pivot table?

Mr. Seidenber,
Thank you for your help. I tried the first solution so far. Since this pivot
table is connected to an OLAP datacube, I can't add a formula field in the
pivot table to generate the 0/1 for the filter. Regarding the second one, I'm
publishing these charts with Excel Services on our SharePoint site, so I
can't use a macro in them (won't publish). I'm also not sure it will work
even in Excel with the OLAP cube, but I haven't tried it yet (will do that
later today and report bacl). Any other thoughts?

.