Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JJ JJ is offline

Default Smallest to Largest

I have column A ranging from (Seq)1 - 30 with numerica value. Column B with
(Description)Text names. The data is to be linked so that whenever the seq
changes, it updates the cells in the worksheet containing th formula.
A1 B1
1 A
3 B
2 C

I have tried the SMALL function but don't know how to link the two comlumns.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Take a look at this thread - read through to the part where Mike wants names
resequenced based on resequenced values (which I did as 1st part). I think
that sounds almost exactly the same as what I think you're asking for here.
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...7-3f30d5e39708