Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default functions largest to smallest

I am looking for a function that will arrange a group of cells from largest
to smallest. This formula has to be within my worksheet. I need to show 1st
place, 2nd place, 3rd place, etc. After the program calculates the scores it
then needs to show who won these places and the name of winners.

Can someone help me with this?