Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Changing Cell Color Based on Value

I have an extensive worksheet that has many conditions.

I am using Excel 2003.

I did not see this article as it relates to my issue, but, I am
wondering if you are able to change the cell color based on
a value that is listed as "0" zero, to a value greater than zero.

Currently my "AE6" cell has a numeric "0". The background
color is "White".

As "AE6" becomes the value of "1", or greater, I would like
the cell "AE6" background color to change to yellow.

I looked through the "F1", "Help" lookup and perhaps did not
see what I felt to be in line with my issue.

Is this possible, to have the background cell color change
when it meets a certain condition?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this...

Select cell AE6

Goto the menu FormatConditional Formatting
Select the Formula Is option
Enter this formula in the box on the right:
=AND(ISNUMBER(AE6),AE60)
Click the Format button
Select the Patterns tab
Select a shade of yellow