Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing a color in a cell based on the text in another cell

I am trying to change the color in a cell based on the text I enter in
another cell. EX. If I enter Arizona in cell B2 than cell B24 will turn red.
I need to do this for several answers, so B24 would need to change red if I
enter Arizona or Hawaii or Mississippi....ect.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use conditional formatting with formula :
=OR(B2="arizona",B2="hawai",B2="Mississippi") etc.
You can also consider lookup if you have somewhere a list of these
states.
HTH
Daniel