Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional Formatting

I have a column of cells that contain dates from 2010 onwards. Is it possible
to flag up (by the method of high-lighting a cell) a date for example 2
months before the entered date as so to indicate that it is due to occur in 2
months time?

I see that this can be done for "yesterday, today, next week, this month and
next month". I was just wondering whether there is a function that allows for
this to be done for dates beyond the one month.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try the "format only cells that contain" option and you can use any number
you want. If directly entering, you have to enter as a number and not date
format or you can tie the condition to a cell with the desired date.
--
If this helps, please remember to click yes.