Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional formatting--different formatting depending on cell con

I would like to format a date cell when the date will expire in 15 days. If
there is no date, I don't want any formatting. How can I set the formatting
to meet both of these conditions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Choose FORMULA IS and enter the formula
=AND(A1<"",(A1-TODAY())<15)

It will higlight cell A1 if it contains a date which falls within the next
15 days (including dates in the past)

If you want to highlight dates only in the next 15 days use
=AND(A1<"",(A1-TODAY())<15,(A1-TODAY())0)

"Tammy S." wrote:

I would like to format a date cell when the date will expire in 15 days. If
there is no date, I don't want any formatting. How can I set the formatting
to meet both of these conditions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional formatting--different formatting depending on cell

Sheeloo,

Perfect. Worked better than what was already there and the temporary
work-around I came up with. Thank you very much.