Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul C Paul C is offline

Default Conditional Formatting

Try the "format only cells that contain" option and you can use any number
you want. If directly entering, you have to enter as a number and not date
format or you can tie the condition to a cell with the desired date.
--
If this helps, please remember to click yes.

"Andie" wrote:

I have a column of cells that contain dates from 2010 onwards. Is it possible
to flag up (by the method of high-lighting a cell) a date for example 2
months before the entered date as so to indicate that it is due to occur in 2
months time?

I see that this can be done for "yesterday, today, next week, this month and
next month". I was just wondering whether there is a function that allows for
this to be done for dates beyond the one month.