Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Final entry in array

If I have an array (B2:B170), what formula do I need to get the final
figure in the list reading from top to bottom? It could be cell 125,
or cell 37, it will vary.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Nov 17, 4:41*pm, Esradekan wrote:
If I have an array (B2:B170), what formula do I need to get the final
figure in the list reading from top to bottom? *It could be cell 125,
or cell 37, it will vary.

Forgot to say TIA. Sorry, stressed.

Esra
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Try this

=LOOKUP(TRUE,ISNUMBER(1/B2:B170),B2:B170)

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Esradekan" wrote in message
If I have an array (B2:B170), what formula do I need to get the final
figure in the list reading from top to bottom? It could be cell 125,
or cell 37, it will vary.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this:

=LOOKUP(1E100,B2:B170)

That will return the *last* numeric value from the range.

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Esradekan" wrote in message
If I have an array (B2:B170), what formula do I need to get the final
figure in the list reading from top to bottom? It could be cell 125,
or cell 37, it will vary.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try
=LOOKUP(10^10,B2:B170)

If this post helps click Yes
---------------
Jacob Skaria

"Esradekan" wrote:

If I have an array (B2:B170), what formula do I need to get the final
figure in the list reading from top to bottom? It could be cell 125,
or cell 37, it will vary.
.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Nov 17, 7:58*pm, Jacob Skaria
wrote:
Try
=LOOKUP(10^10,B2:B170)

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria

"Esradekan" wrote:
If I have an array (B2:B170), what formula do I need to get the final
figure in the list reading from top to bottom? *It could be cell 125,
or cell 37, it will vary.

Perfect, thanks so much

Esra

(^-^)<