Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default final return!

hi!

if i make a constant amount of deposit on a periodical basis for a
certain period at a given rate of interest what would be the final
amount i get.?

for example

amount - 100
periodicity - monthly
period - 12 months
intt - 12% per annum

thks!

-via135
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

1344/- final return.
--
Thanks
Suleman Peerzade

"via135" wrote:

hi!

if i make a constant amount of deposit on a periodical basis for a
certain period at a given rate of interest what would be the final
amount i get.?

for example

amount - 100
periodicity - monthly
period - 12 months
intt - 12% per annum

thks!

-via135

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Jan 11, 11:07*am, Suleman Peerzade
wrote:
1344/- final return.
--
Thanks
Suleman Peerzade

"via135" wrote:
hi!

if i make a constant amount of deposit on a periodical basis for a
certain period at a given rate of interest what would be the final
amount i get.?

for example

amount * * * * * * *- 100
periodicity * * * * - monthly
period * * * * * * * - 12 months
intt * * * * * * * * * - 12% per annum

thks!

-via135- Hide quoted text -

hi!

i am asking for the worksheet function to arrive at the result?!

-via135
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Jan 10, 9:48*pm, via135 wrote:
if i make a constant amount of deposit on a periodical basis for a
certain period at a given rate of interest what would be the final
amount i get.?

for example
amount * * * * * * *- 100
periodicity * * * * - monthly
period * * * * * * * - 12 months
intt * * * * * * * * * - 12% per annum

=-fv(12%/12, 12, 100, 0, 1)

See the FV help page for an explanation of the arguments.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

=INDEX(A:A,MATCH(lookup_Date,B:B,0)

"namrataparswani" wrote in message news:...
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how to use vlooup for date as like

Newsgroups: microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions