Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default match first and last name and insert column into existing sheet

I have two sheets, Sheet1 and Sheet 2

In Sheet1 and Sheet2 Last name and first name are in column A and B
(respectivly)

However, Sheet2 is a pivot table.

I need to insert column I and J of Sheet2 into Sheet1 if the first and last
name matches exactly.

I am having issues with the funtion, and do not know if I need to do
something differently because it is a pivot table