Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Account # is a known the description is not, need to create a look

I need to create Agenda packets for school board meeting and have to list the
item code and the desription on each line. I have tried to set up a vlookup
table in sheet one to read over to sheet two, but not having any success. The
list of items is 1000 or more long. Columns 2 and 4 need to syncronize with
number in one and title in the other. The rest of the information in monetary
and previously done in Word. But with cost cut-back we have to find a way to
streamline.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Can you provide a little more information so we can help? I assume the
description is in one of the worksheets, and you are trying to put it into
another worksheet. I assume both spreadsheets have the item code in them,
and that is what you are using for the VLOOKUP.

Please show us the VLOOKUP you are using, and explain the entries, and then
what result you get that isn't working...

--
Daryl S