Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Account # is a known the description is not, need to create a look

Give short examples of what you have on the one sheet, and what you want on the other.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"placerpone" wrote in message
I need to create Agenda packets for school board meeting and have to list the
item code and the desription on each line. I have tried to set up a vlookup
table in sheet one to read over to sheet two, but not having any success. The
list of items is 1000 or more long. Columns 2 and 4 need to syncronize with
number in one and title in the other. The rest of the information in monetary
and previously done in Word. But with cost cut-back we have to find a way to
streamline.