Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default convert sum number to a set number

I have a spreadsheet full of formulas and I need to convert each formulated
cell to a single set number. (non-formulated number)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Select the small square between the A and the 1. Ctrl+C, Alt+E, S, V, Enter.

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"John" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet full of formulas and I need to convert each formulated
cell to a single set number. (non-formulated number)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

"John" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet full of formulas and I need to convert each formulated
cell to a single set number. (non-formulated number)

This worked perfectly, thank you!!