-   -   convert sum number to a set number (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/246766-convert-sum-number-set-number.html)

John

convert sum number to a set number

I have a spreadsheet full of formulas and I need to convert each formulated
cell to a single set number. (non-formulated number)

ryguy7272

convert sum number to a set number

Select the small square between the A and the 1. Ctrl+C, Alt+E, S, V, Enter.

HTH,
Ryan---

--
Ryan---

"John" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet full of formulas and I need to convert each formulated
cell to a single set number. (non-formulated number)

[email protected]

"John" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet full of formulas and I need to convert each formulated
cell to a single set number. (non-formulated number)

This worked perfectly, thank you!!