Mike

Default Importing data from a different workbook

One workbook has a chart of temperatures and corresponding weights such as 40
= 1.0076. In another workbook I have a form where the temperature is placed.
I would like to have a cell in this workbook calculate the weight. An
example of what I need would be if cell u21 = 45 then cell u33 would use the
workbook containing the chart to place the corresponding weight.
David McRitchie

Hi Mike,
I think you want to use VLOOKUP with a sorted list, since you will
not have an exact match on your argument.

If you are using a table, don't understand what you mean by
calculate.
---
HTH,

"Mike" wrote in ...