tifosi3

Default bringing data from one workbook to another using a date stamp func

I want to bring certain rows of data, from one workbook to another, once a
date stamp is entered. i.e. I have a worksheet that tracks files. Once a
date stamp is entered, I want to pull the preceeding 4 cells in that row to a
different workbook (keeping the information in the first workbook as well).
I also want this to only pull the data from that day (hence using the date
stamp as the criteria)and then put it in date order, on the new workbook. Any
suggestions would be helpful.