Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Can't get Break Links macro to work... from last week (10/6)

Sorry if I should've followed the original thread, but I thought it wouldn't
be seen anymore.

Anyway, I can't get this macro to break any links:

Sub BreakLinks()'Bob Umlas
LNames = ActiveWorkbook.LinkSources(xlExcelLinks)
For i = 1 To UBound(LNames)
ActiveWorkbook.BreakLink Name:= _
LNames(i), Type:=xlLinkTypeExcelLinks
Next

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Steve" wrote in message
I copy the data from a sheet I did not create, and apparently it has
numerous
links in it. I have to individually Edit-Links-Break Links many, many
times.
Is there a way I can do something that will break all the links in one
shot ?
( I do not want to paste-values to not get the links).

Thanks,

Steve