Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how can I include more than 8 if functions in a cell?

I am developing a billing spreadsheet which includes the 17 services I
provide (they are each designated with a code number). I want another cell
to recognize the codes and apply the applicable rates. The cell is only
allowing me to enter 8 units. Is there any way to increase that number?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

With that many code numbers you would be better off using VLOOKUP with a
table range.

But see how Chip Pearson's illustrates how to work with more than 7 nested
functions.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/nested.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP