Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default DECREASE CELL VALUES BY 50%

I have either entered data and performed calculations on the amounts entered
in most cells in my workbook to come up with a budget for the year. I want
to decrease the total by say $100,000 and see what the data entry figures
would need to be to come up with the revised total.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

--Enter 2 in a unused cell and copy the cell
--keeping the copy Select the data range (values which are to be converted)
--Right clickPasteSpecialselect DivideOK

If this post helps click Yes
Jacob Skaria