Lyali

Default Auto Date

I am looking to create a schedule. I want to enter the first day of the
week on the first sheet and for it to fill in on the other sheets. I also
want to be able to enter the names on the first sheet and have them auto copy
onto the other sheets. I am going to be changing the names of the people I
am scheduling on a weekly basis. I dont want to copy and paste it. I know
that I can do that. It would be easier to have it auto copy. Can anyone help
me?
Peo Sjoblom

Regardless you need to do some manual labour, you can do this with direct
linking i.e. Assume you put something in A1 and want it copied to the rest
of the sheets, select the rest of the sheets, while selected click in the
first selected sheet and the cell where you want the link, type =, click the
first sheet and A1, press enter, right click any sheet and select ungroup

Peo Sjoblom

"Lyali" wrote in message
I am looking to create a schedule. I want to enter the first day of the
week on the first sheet and for it to fill in on the other sheets. I also
want to be able to enter the names on the first sheet and have them auto
copy
onto the other sheets. I am going to be changing the names of the people
am scheduling on a weekly basis. I dont want to copy and paste it. I
know
that I can do that. It would be easier to have it auto copy. Can anyone
help
me?

Peo Sjoblom

Dates are numerical (if you do it correctly), so to fill in dates you can
use

=IF('Sheet1'!A1="","",'Sheet1'!A1+1)

since one day equals 1 then you just need to add one and format as date

Peo Sjoblom