Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel 2007

Is there a way to make the row lenth differen on different pages? Example.
I want row A1 to be 6 inches long and I need row A26 2 inches long. There is
a page break at A15.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Simply adjust the row height.

Right-click on the row number, choose Row Height... You must specify a
number in points, and there are 72 points in and inch. So 2 inches is 144
points. The maximum you can specify is 409 points, which hopefully is close
enough to your 6 inches.

Regards,
Fred.

"Sindie" wrote in message
Is there a way to make the row lenth differen on different pages?
Example.
I want row A1 to be 6 inches long and I need row A26 2 inches long. There
is
a page break at A15.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thanks Fred, but that dosn't really work either, becasue C1 is only the
length of AUG 10 and I have to type words into row C24. you know in word you
can select from this point forward and change your whole page. That is what
I need in Excel. Thank you and if you know of a way for this, please let me
know, again thank you for your response.

"Sindie" wrote in message
Is there a way to make the row lenth differen on different pages?
Example.
I want row A1 to be 6 inches long and I need row A26 2 inches long. There
is
a page break at A15.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I don't see the problem from your description. There's no reason you can't
have a different height for row 24 than row 1. If that doesn't solve your
problem, you'll need to describe it better to get more help.

One thing to keep in mind is that Excel is a spreadsheet program. If you
want a word processor, use Word.

Regards,
Fred.

"Sindie" wrote in message
Is there a way to make the row lenth differen on different pages?
Example.
I want row A1 to be 6 inches long and I need row A26 2 inches long.
There
is
a page break at A15.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

By row length do you mean column width?

Cannot be done without merging cells across which can cause problems.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP