Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sindie Sindie is offline

Default Excel 2007

Thanks Fred, but that dosn't really work either, becasue C1 is only the
length of AUG 10 and I have to type words into row C24. you know in word you
can select from this point forward and change your whole page. That is what
I need in Excel. Thank you and if you know of a way for this, please let me
know, again thank you for your response.

"Fred Smith" wrote:

Simply adjust the row height.

Right-click on the row number, choose Row Height... You must specify a
number in points, and there are 72 points in and inch. So 2 inches is 144
points. The maximum you can specify is 409 points, which hopefully is close
enough to your 6 inches.

Regards,
Fred.

"Sindie" wrote in message
Is there a way to make the row lenth differen on different pages?
Example.
I want row A1 to be 6 inches long and I need row A26 2 inches long. There
is
a page break at A15.