Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I copy and paste only the sub-total from a list

I have an Excel spreadsheet which consists of data with sub-totals. How do I
copy and paste only the sub-total values to another spreadsheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Try this:
Set view to display subtotal rows only
EditGotoCurrent area
EditGotoVisible cells only
Copy/Paste

Regards,
Stefi

€žKlutz€ť ezt Ă*rta:

I have an Excel spreadsheet which consists of data with sub-totals. How do I
copy and paste only the sub-total values to another spreadsheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Highlight your collapsed subtotals and press CTRL+G. Click the Special
button and click to place a bullet beside Visible Cells Only. Click OK and
press CTRL+C to copy, this will copy only the displayed cells and you can now
use CTRL+V to paste as normal.

Andrea Jones
www.allaboutclait.com

"Klutz" wrote:

I have an Excel spreadsheet which consists of data with sub-totals. How do I
copy and paste only the sub-total values to another spreadsheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Select the column, and press Alt+; (short cut key for selecting visible
cells), copy the visible cells and then paste in the desired range

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com