-   -   How do I copy and paste only the sub-total from a list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/242049-how-do-i-copy-paste-only-sub-total-list.html)

Klutz

How do I copy and paste only the sub-total from a list

I have an Excel spreadsheet which consists of data with sub-totals. How do I
copy and paste only the sub-total values to another spreadsheet?

Stefi

How do I copy and paste only the sub-total from a list

Try this:
Set view to display subtotal rows only
EditGotoCurrent area
EditGotoVisible cells only
Copy/Paste

Regards,
Stefi

€žKlutz€ť ezt Ă*rta:

I have an Excel spreadsheet which consists of data with sub-totals. How do I
copy and paste only the sub-total values to another spreadsheet?

Andrea Jones

How do I copy and paste only the sub-total from a list

Highlight your collapsed subtotals and press CTRL+G. Click the Special
button and click to place a bullet beside Visible Cells Only. Click OK and
press CTRL+C to copy, this will copy only the displayed cells and you can now
use CTRL+V to paste as normal.

Andrea Jones
www.allaboutclait.com

"Klutz" wrote:

I have an Excel spreadsheet which consists of data with sub-totals. How do I
copy and paste only the sub-total values to another spreadsheet?

Ashish Mathur[_2_]

How do I copy and paste only the sub-total from a list

Hi,

Select the column, and press Alt+; (short cut key for selecting visible
cells), copy the visible cells and then paste in the desired range

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com