Old July 9th 08, 01:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do I copy and paste a drop down list in excel?

I have a drop down list in cell A1 and I need to copy and paste that list all
the way down to A200. Copying and pasting is not working nor is dragging
down the corner of the cell. Help!

Old July 9th 08, 03:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Copy cell A1
Select the range A2:A200
Goto EditPaste SpecialValidationOK

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Old July 10th 08, 12:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Dragging with the fill handle works for me in 2003

Do you have drag and drop enabled?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP