Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default combining column content

Thank you for all your help yesterday. After I combine the columns using
=B1&" "&C1, I have everything I need in column D. However, how do I then
copy just the information to a new column without the formula?Then I can
delete the combined columns and continue with the rest.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Ah, I think I now understand

Copy the cells that are concatenated and then select a new location and

Edit|Paste Special - select 'Values' - OK

Mike