Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KW KW is offline

Default How do I combine data from multiple worksheets into one master lis

Hi~

I'm trying to set up a grid template that will take a few columns of data
from each of several pages within a workbook and automatically populate it
into a master list on another worksheet. I know how to do this for copying
from one worksheet to another, but am unsure of how to copy from multiple
sheets into one without the data pasting over the previous page's list.

I'm not sure how best to describe this, so let me know if there are questions.

Thanks!!
KW
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Aug 31, 3:37*pm, KW wrote:
Hi~

I'm trying to set up a grid template that will take a few columns of data
from each of several pages within a workbook and automatically populate it
into a master list on another worksheet. *I know how to do this for copying
from one worksheet to another, but am unsure of how to copy from multiple
sheets into one without the data pasting over the previous page's list. *

I'm not sure how best to describe this, so let me know if there are questions.

Thanks!!
KW

Do you want to just set a cell in the master sheet equal to a cell
with data in a seperate sheet? I am assuming you manually update
these other sheets, and you only want a few cells to roll forward into
the mastersheets. Is this what youare lookin gfor?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
KW KW is offline

Default How do I combine data from multiple worksheets into one master

Kind of. I will be manually updating worksheets 1-5, with 6 being the
master. Grid 6 won't have as many column as 1-5 so I want to set it up so
that any updates I make to the corresponding columns in 1-5 will
automatically show up on 6 without copying over each other. It should end up
just being a running list, more or less.

"Gavin" wrote:

On Aug 31, 3:37 pm, KW wrote:
Hi~

I'm trying to set up a grid template that will take a few columns of data
from each of several pages within a workbook and automatically populate it
into a master list on another worksheet. I know how to do this for copying
from one worksheet to another, but am unsure of how to copy from multiple
sheets into one without the data pasting over the previous page's list.

I'm not sure how best to describe this, so let me know if there are questions.

Thanks!!
KW

Do you want to just set a cell in the master sheet equal to a cell
with data in a seperate sheet? I am assuming you manually update
these other sheets, and you only want a few cells to roll forward into
the mastersheets. Is this what youare lookin gfor?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi,

Try this link

http://datapigtechnologies.com/blog/...iles-method-1/