Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashish Mathur[_2_] Ashish Mathur[_2_] is offline

Default How do I combine data from multiple worksheets into one master lis

Hi,

Try this link

http://datapigtechnologies.com/blog/...iles-method-1/

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"KW" wrote in message
Hi~

I'm trying to set up a grid template that will take a few columns of data
from each of several pages within a workbook and automatically populate it
into a master list on another worksheet. I know how to do this for
copying
from one worksheet to another, but am unsure of how to copy from multiple
sheets into one without the data pasting over the previous page's list.

I'm not sure how best to describe this, so let me know if there are
questions.

Thanks!!
KW