Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I turn on Paste Special for linked data?

I want to link data from one worksheet to another. When I click Paste
Special, I get "unicode text" or "text" as my options. How do I get the full
Paste Special options?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

From where are you copying?

To where are you copying?

If from one workbook to another workbook, you may be running two instances
of Excel with a workbook open in each.

One instance can't see the other so gives you the alternate paste special
menu that you describe.

Close one instance of Excel and open both workbooks in one insrance.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP